Thursday, March 1, 2012

Pregnancy Dreams

One of the coolest things that happens while your prego is the dream world you find yourself in during sleep. My dreams are more vivid, emotional, and full of weird imagery. I dream of taking the baby out of my body and I play with her and love and snuggle her. It's such an awesome feeling, she is still connected by her cord so I know she is okay (awww, dream land) then I realize I have to get her back in there and I start panicking thinking of how I'm going to do this. Sis chimes in that I should just shove her back up there and it's okay she did that all the time with her first born, Dad is building a bench to give me more leverage, Mom is saying we should just stretch open my belly button and put her in there and I'm more or less freaking out. Papa Bear tells me I need to be more patient and quit trying to take her out and look at the mess I'm making and trouble we are putting her through! Its all quite a riot. So if you are prego and having these types of dreams just know that it seems to be normal to take your baby out during sleep and hold them. Perhaps this is some esoteric bonding we have all lost touch with as we evolved into modern beings.


No comments:

Post a Comment