Thursday, February 23, 2012

So busy I've got a cold!!!

I had meant to update this blog every day but I get behind sometimes due to my law classes I am taking. So far I have a 4.0 going and hope to keep that up so I can apply for some serious grants and scholarships and get some of this schooling paid for! Right now I'm studying hard for  my constitutional law mid terms and I have learned quite a bit which has also made me look at things differently in this country and what is really going on. I have to say I believe whole heatedly that the child I carry will inherit this rebel in my heart and help wake people up to the crazy world we live in and the belief that we are still entitled to our constitutional rights! Okay rant off!!! I want to THANK Grandma Rita for the awesome box we received full of much needed items for baby girl and the super cute clothes for her! I would submit a picture but I am waiting because the nursery is a little chaotic with the painting and crib assembly etc, so as soon as all that is done we will send you a pic! I also want to thank my Aunt Patti and Uncle Jerry for the swing to rock baby in! I have a feeling that gift will be a lifesaver! Also, congrats to Uncle Jerry for winning the honor of Easter Parade Grand Marshall!! That is totally exciting and you worked hard for it so enjoy! I will miss everyone at Patti's annual Easter feast and hope you will all think of me in spirit and eat extra deviled eggs for me!! Finally a huge thanks to my mother, I love you and can't thank you enough for the things you do for me. I hope to be able to take care of my little girl as much as you take care of yours! Mom sent us a stroller and a bouncy chair for baby girl, I will put up pics as soon as I get the nursery in order. Oh, and I should thank dad too, I'm sure he had something to do with it all! Anyway, I have a lot to say but I have to keep up this 4.0 and make dinner plus I'm struggling with a sinus infection so please be patient and know that I LOVE ALL OF YOU AND I'M EXTREMELY THANKFUL FOR THE WONDERFUL BLESSINGS GOD HAS PROVIDED ME!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment