Tuesday, February 14, 2012

28 week ultrasound

Went to our 28 week ultrasound on Monday and got to see our sweet valentine. She was sucking on her fist a couple of times and her head is really low in my pelvis which is uncomfortable but she has been there since week 20 so I quit complaining a while ago. Updates are that she is small, in the 35th percentile and mom is dehydrated. I can't seem to get enough fluids out here so I'm working on that and also on getting her growth up. They say her abdomen measurement is smaller than they want it to be so I am really trying to eat highly nutritious foods and nothing with empty calories although I will admit that Papa Bear and I went on a 2 hour excursion today for Krispy Kreme doughnuts! Seriously, it was a mess, that is why I have a GPS device on my registry because he is worse at directions than me!!! GO FIGURE!  If anyone has a hand me down, please consider a donation to the parents to be! Hope everyone had a great V-Day. It was really great having a valentine to share my absurdity for heart shaped doughnuts today and HAPPY ANNIVERSARY TO MY MOM AND DAD!!! 54 YEARS!!! It's amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment