Friday, February 10, 2012

Blank canvas and an ugly vintage chair

This weekend is the start of the transformation to Baby G's room. I've been through it a million times and looked through a million pictures of girl's rooms and only one caught my attention but it's still not "me". So I have some colors picked out, an army of brushes, and a vision in my head.


After looking at rockers, gliders, chairs and ottomans, I found a vintage chair on Craigslist that rocks like a champ, is super comfy, and the price couldn't be beat! Now all I have to do is revamp that baby and she will be ready to rock and roll and Baby G will have a super styling chair to grow into.

So you have the before, now you can look forward to the after! The only thing I have left to find is a super cool dresser that needs some TLC!



No comments:

Post a Comment