Tuesday, February 7, 2012

What's really in a name?

So many people are asking what we are naming our little girl. So far we didn't have a name. It's funny how things can quickly change. I wanted something meaningful but classy, feminine but fun, and mostly I wanted DADDY TO LIKE IT!!! I named this blog after our first date (official). We had gone to see Here Comes the Mummies at Iroquois Amphitheater. It was such a fun night and I fell in love with Papa Bear that night and knew I wanted to see him everyday for the rest of my life. I certainly didn't tell him that though. So, when I finally had a name for baby girl I didn't tell Papa Bear and then one night we were driving home and talking about names and he said "what about _____." I was floored! "I love that name" I responded, so pumped that he had subconsciously chosen her name as well. So apparently God or some super great vibration has chosen her name for us and we both heard her name loud and clear, now all we have to do is decide if we are going to keep it a secret or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment